Friday, July 29, 2005

A little lift at the end of the week...

Well, life gets interesting every now and then. Career has had a bit of an upswing... If ya dont know about a place called Hollygrove in LA... It's an incredibly special place. I was honored with the chance to perform there briefly this past week. It was an absolute blast and the kids were great. Not to mention, I met a whole new group of variety performers to connect with.
So.. because of some interesting connections thru that gig, a burst of potential greeted me. News to follow.
On the other side of things, I'm back on the road with RePercussion again next week and am looking forward to seeing Columbus, Ohio... STATE FAIR !
So...all in all..though its been the slowest summer for me in a number of years... finally there is a light at the end of the tunnel...

No comments: