Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Maybe now they'll shut-up

WOOOOOO HOOOOOO.... every week or so this really stupid telemarketing company calls me. Seriously, sometimes as many as three times a week.

" Hello Daveed. Congratualteens you habe won a prize from Monarch Marketing"



Now, I could put my name on a list and say "no calls" but, there is a certain amoung of joy I get out of screwing with these people. Monarch though has gone above and beyond. I'v eput them on hold while I made dinner. I have played sound track files of construction going on in my house...so loud...that I was able to yell at them over the phone. I have had the operators spell out everything they were saying due to bad connections. I have screamed " FINALLY, IM A WINNER!!" Upon there first statement and dropped the phone to disconnect me...on an on and on and on... ad nauseum... seriously. It's amazing.



Today... I figured out the magic phrase....



I tell them I make UNDER 50 grand a year....

He politely said...my confirmation of prized would be in the mail... no time share pitch..no " but...but ...but..." Just.. " Really ? "

and then... kind of a " ummmm gotta go " speech.





BEAUTIFUL !!



just wanted to make ether note of it....





No comments: