Wednesday, November 23, 2005


ARRGGHHH !!!!!! Okay, approximately seven days left and I just hit the halfway point... I'm not feeling overly confident. But, I do know I will finish. The real gripe I have write now, is the laptop I am writing on...was a cheap one I got through an auction site... which in pig latin is... ummm..ebay... I guess.. Drat. Umm anyway to make a long story short, somehow it is unable to accept a spell check into the programming. So... even as I type I know that near day 30th...I have to do a major spell check. Oops. And the REAL bite is... the letter "t" tends to duplicate itself consistently, leading to words like : hesitttantttly, bittter. So, spell check won't be fun. At all. But I must finish.

Three hours at Starbucks a night or so... and I will finish gracefully.

No comments: