Friday, November 11, 2005

NEW GAME !!!!!

Okay, so I am completely panicked and completely out of work. I am picking up the odd gig here and there, but not having a steady gig is truly frightening. Haven't been in this boat in a while. I did manage to book a nice commercial, so thats some money. I have been told I will be hosting a new segment on a local..possibly state wide program...but you can truly smell the smoke and see the mirrors in this gig. Which is my way of saying... it's..if not bogus... not going to be whats promised. I end up with more than my fair share of this kind of gig....

So..in my downtime I have a new past time....

cruising this blog site....and surfing all the blogs...BUT..I have added a new twist and it's cracking me up...

babel fish...

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

I translate the pages of languages I don't know... leading to some interesting blogs...
here are three of my favorite so far....

and...I have no idea what it means... but it sure does kill time... sad huh?
the following are exerpts...

----------------------

In the emergency...
the devil flies eats. Or the sausage without bread. Or blog should the solution be? The way out of chronic lack of work, to wealth, power and satisfaction. And I blow disappointed...
======================

It has seated me before, in a chair of so large day-care center. The table is one of those short that puts between the sofa and the television, with which I am forced to double espinazo in a position one picks uncomfortable. It has position a short dress and vaporous, with good decollete, and two melonescas teats in which almost she supports the chin since a girl would do showing itself to the counter after which there is something interests to him. There is something strange and fascinating in her, must be that game of disproportions, with those great hands and until tufas, a body of girl and a ass of adult, reduced to perfect scale but of form, and those feet of girl, contained in sandals of tirillas with average heel. An average heel that it does not intend to increase his stature, battles lost, but to accentuate its arched ones and to cause that their ass is still more respingón.

===============

To America they say olive to him, because they removed the gray matter to him, put Chile to him and all take hold it of cocktail snack.


---------

Let the adventure begin.

-Mad

No comments: