Monday, November 07, 2005

IT AIN'T OVER ???

Okay, so even though I have yet to post the story of the "HOW CLEAN IS YOUR HOUSE" taping, they called again today. They want to do an internet follow up. Meaning a taping to post on their internet site. YIKES.... Okay, so for the past few days I have had the flu or some bizarre allergy sinus thing. Last night an earache woke me up. I can't remember ever having that happen as an adult.

So, I'm wondering around my empty house at 230 a.m. feeling like a little kid wanting my mom. I have no medication nor knowledge of what to do for this ache. No caffiene free tea... No cold/sinus stuff, and a cat sleeping by my head that CAN'T be helping my sinuses. So, I take the dreaded NyQuil I find in my bathroom cabinet. I dont think it's past any expiration date, but to be honest, I don't care.... so ... to make a long story short... I'm buzzed all day from the giant Q... ( Dennis Leary says it better... check out his NyQuil rant ) and I'm not happy.

I have been sick so the house is a pig sty. I can't believe they want back in. They literally tore this house apart in an attempt to clean it.... ridiculous. So, now they want back in and there is no way I can return it to the immaculate and sterile condition they left it and much less do I want to....

I will post the airing date here for my faithful readers and I will post my side of it as well.. but let me say it here first.

They made it look as bad as it was...and when they fixed it.... they made it worse.

2000 plus books all organized so they would look pretty for the camera.... Can you imagine visiting a library that organizes their books by height ???

sigh... news as it happens....

in the meantime...

please...please....visit my sponsors...


No comments: