Wednesday, November 02, 2005

An awesome way to spend a night...





Thanks to my good friend Scott, I was able to attend WWE wrestling at the Staples Center here in LA.
Now ya see... I love professional wrestling... yeah yeah... I know. Did I mention I'm single ?

These guys and women... put on an awesome show. Truly top notch.From start to finish, over the top entertainment. From the dark shows to the final match, which, if you have never been to a taping, the last show...match... is a little unusual. Well, at least last Sunday, and I have to assume every show. This is the match that I have to assume made Owen Hart the hero to wrestlers that he was. Not a completely serious match, more for laughs and definitely more for show. Wrestlers are top notch athletes. They put their body on the line every single performance. It's an insult to say it's fake. Fake ?.... ummm sorry. Okay, scripted maybe, outcomes pre-planned... to a degree at least, but ... what a show. I'm not a big fan of professional sports. But, pro wrestling ? Sign me up.
And if any of the superstars, or want to be superstars out there read this... feel free to comment... and lets do it...you and me... street brawl. You bring the trash cans....
Ill bring the drum sticks....

http://trashcandrummers.blogspot.com/



No comments: