Thursday, November 24, 2005

Well Nick... I'm sorry. Jessica Simpson left him




But, it's finally happened. Yeah, now we can be open, now that its in the tabloids. Jessica has left Nick. I feel bad for ya Nick, but, what can I say. Oh sure, there will be those that say I stole her from you. There will be those that say, she needs time alone. But, we love each other. We do. And love can't be wrong. Oh sure there are people that say she is stupid. I used to be one of those people, then I learned that conversations aren't important. Love is beyond that. Nick, some day you'll look back on losing Jessica and you will feel good. You will realize it was a good thing. I know I will. Until then , let us have our fun.
Let me be the first to say Merry Christmas everyone...and Jessica would also like to wish you all a happy new year, but she can't right now. I unfortunately placed her in a paper bag and asked her to sing her way out... I havent seen her for awhile. But for Christmas I am getting her a bucket for her tunes. It's sad. Right now she cant even carry a tune in a bucket, and I want her to be able to.

No comments: