Friday, March 31, 2006

Another day off.

The trouble with me taking a day off, is that it means, in about a week, almost exactly, I come up short in cash. My new fill job is driving me nuts as , well, it pays once a month. As a freelancer, I am usually paid almost immediately. I have signed a contract that pretty much excludes me from pursuing a lot of work right now, so that is maddening. On the plus side, I have signed a contract. When it rains it pours. My art is getting more interesting, as at least during my days off I am able to explore more opportunities with that. SO, that in itself is amusing. And, I continue to make money where I can. Trashcandrummers.com has been updated. Youregettingsleepy.com has not...so much.
But in typical april fools day fashion, I am considering wedding reception ideas . But, seriously don't forget Mom... send some Mothers Day Flowers
And so it goes.

-Mad

No comments: