Sunday, March 12, 2006

Another day....

What an amazingly interesting day. I have mentioned craigslist on this site before. I love it. I use it all the time. This morning I saw I had the opportunity to have dinner with a group of singles. So, I took the chance. Unfortunately, work went long and I still had the near midnight play to go too... so I tried to cancel out... and couldn't. Or, was strongly advised not to.. so I didn't.
So I had four shows in the morning... four long shows for very good audiences. Hoped in my car and floored it to Pasadena. I went to the singles get together. The Raymond Restaurant. Good food. Great atmosphere...and three single women... and ..supposedly three single men. ...Supposedly... I showed up on time. About ten minutes later..guy two appears... and... three lovely women. A great time. ( the women were there even before me... )
Dinner was rushed... but I had a great time... and ..who knows...
then I hoped back into my car off to the play...

its now 130 am... so I am not making much sense... maybe I'll edit this later...
back to work tomorrow...
sigh...
In the meantime.. check out ny lawyers about any new york personal injury

No comments: