Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Sub teaching.

I can't even begin to tell you how exciting my life has been lately. Non-stop. I wrapped a film this weekend. Did some pick up shots the other night, and now I've signed a few contracts for some upcoming gigs.
My union... or as I refer to them, the extortion group known as AGVA is of course completely pointless. Rats that they are , are asking for dues yet again and making sure I have a work stoppage until it is paid. If you would like to argue the fine points of union work, feel free, but until you know agva, please don't attempt trying to sing the praises of union work to me. I won't stand for it. Currently I am reading a lovely book the Linda Ellerbee and ..its autographed with a personal note to me... ahhh my high school crush is actually currently at a one degree seperation. Go figure. And so it goes....

hey, ya know I actually make money with this blog, I really do... and if you are curious about how you can make money blogging you should follow the link. It's pretty cool.

Oh yeah, and in regards to the title... subteaching. Another joyous way to make cash. It's like sticking a sharp stick in your eye, without all the props. But hey, if there is no other money coming in on a day, why not? And, so far, no casualties. Which is a good thing.

No comments: