Friday, March 10, 2006

Oh yeah...then there is this....

Well, this posting is a little out of order, but, another blind date last night.
And here is the rub.. ( I'll avoid the obvious joke here )
She was an attractive girl. A smart girl. Able to handle conversation and humor. She was fun to be with and I am assuming she felt she had a good time with me. The problem ? Nothing. Nothing. No feeling. No zing. No over powering attraction. Sometimes it happens. Sometimes you sit there and say...no way. This was not one of those times. It was just nothing. So, back to match.com. And, I am starting to realize it is the same people. The same women have been there for a very long time. Any suggestions ? I am open to them. I am also open to blind dates if you are, or know someone. ;-)

I'll even date malpractice lawyers or even a bextra lawyer .
I'd even date a group of new york lawyers that deal with medical malpractice

No comments: