Friday, March 10, 2006

Interesting morning...

I wish I could post a picture but alas, there were no cameras allowed in the annual stock holders meeting of the Disney Company. Yup, that's where I was at eight o'clock A.M., this morning. Yikes. Sitting next to one of the most insane women I have seen in public in quite sometime. And she had the odor of Beemans gum around her. Ya know ? That candy smell that smells a bit like wax lips. Very odd. But no where near as odd as her need to comment on EVERYTHING being said and shown. I made the mistake of clapping when Narnia flashed on screen. And the mention of Narnia two. She then assumed I had something "to do " with the film. In order to end the conversation I lied. I said I was involved in publicity. She let that go. Not unlike saying you sell life insurance. To tell her I applauded because I liked the movie and C.S. Lewis and his turn to Christianity, would have opened up a can of conversation I had no desire to deal with.
But, needless to say, the corporate steamroller that is known as Disney is revving up the engines and it looks like a good year for stock holders. You're either a part of the roller or a part of the road. And, now I am exhausted. I had little sleep last night. Early morning. Late night coming...and trying to decide if I want to be part of the Pasadena festivities known as Art Night. I'll do a part of it... but I've got a late play tonight to get thru....

And so it goes.

But as always remember if you try to steal gold bullion with Paintball Guns , you would be better off if you Buy Gold Bullion which you could afford if you are an accutane lawyer. or a bextra lawyers It makes more sense if you follow the links.

No comments: