Friday, March 17, 2006

Another one.....

For those of you that know me, know that I love watching professional wrestling. I have a friend whose brother is a ref for them, I work at Universal where Ivory hails from and, I had the opportunity to meet several of them throughout my life. So, I am always kind of thrilled in a sort of childlike way..... when... I get to meet them and WORK with them. This Wednesday, was just such a day. Chris " The Masterpiece" Masters, and, Cover of Playboy this month, Candice Michelle. It was awesome. Though I have yet to receive any proof of me WITH them from my many photographer friends... I have pics I took of them myself. Both of them totally fun to work with, and apparently I came within inches of being placedin the Masterlock.... which no doubt ..would have killed me....

Tune into Saturday Night's Main Event on NBC... check your local listings for times....and watch these two superstars doing what they do best.


And now it's time for me to visit my Orlando Vacation Rental see ya there.

No comments: